ECS-Optimized Windows 2019 Full
This image contains Windows 2019 Full that is ECS-Optimized and includes support.
Amazon Elastic Container Service is a fully managed container orchestration service.
Amazon Elastic Container Service (ECS) uses Docker containers to allows you to easily run your applications on a managed cluster of ECS-Optimized instances.
Users can use this ECS-Optimized AMI to add resources to their ECS cluster.
See Getting Started with Windows Containers:
Built from the Amazon Windows_Server-2019-English-Full-ECS_Optimized AMI
Try our most popular AMIs
- Oracle Linux 9
- Oracle Linux 8
- Oracle Linux 7
- Ubuntu 22 (Ubuntu 22.04 LTS)
- Ubuntu 20 (Ubuntu 20.04 LTS)
- Ubuntu 18 (Ubuntu 18.04 LTS)
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux 9 (RHEL 9)
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux 8 (RHEL 8)
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux 8 (RHEL 7)
- Debian 11
- Debian 10
- Debian 9
- CentOS 9 Stream
- CentOS 8
- CentOS 7
- Windows 2022 Server
- Windows 2019 Server
- Docker on Ubuntu 20
- Docker on CentOS 7